Toyota Auto Repair for Winston Salem NC
Carolina Auto Service offers Toyota repair in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Just like any other car, a Toyota is going to need some love as it ages. Toyota’s are fun to work on because they are built to stand up as the years go by. We have chosen to specialize in Toyota repair in Winston Salem, NC because we truly love Toyota vehicles.
Toyota repair is just one of the many services we offer in our Winston Salem, North Carolina automotive repair shop. No matter what kinds of repairs you need for your Toyota – form brakes to transmissions, from engines to windows and oil changes – you can trust Carolina Auto Service to get the job done fast. As we work with Toyota vehicles, we know that we are providing a valuable service to our Winston Salem, North Carolina Toyota owners.
Toyota’s will last many years if they are properly maintained. Carolina Auto Service offers Toyota maintenance and repair in Winston Salem, NC. We suggest that you pay special attention to the maintenance needs of your Toyota. This is due to the fact that your Toyota will run for many, many years if you take the time to keep it in tip top condition. The requirements for Toyota maintenance are minimal, but just a little bit of work will make a huge difference in the longevity of your Toyota. Our passion for Toyota repair in Winston Salem, NC isn’t just about getting a job. Several of our mechanics and auto technicians personally own Toyota’s. We know that they are fantastic cars. Here in our Winston Salem auto shop we work on truck models such as the Tacoma. But, also we spend a lot of time repairing Toyota sedans like the Camry.
List of Toyota’s we service:
- Toyota 4Runner (1984–present)
- Toyota Avalon (1994–present, previously sold in Japan as the Toyota Pronard)
- Toyota Camry (1983–present)
- Toyota Corolla (2006–present)
- Toyota Highlander (2001–present, also sold as the Toyota Kluger)
- Toyota Hilux (1968–present, also sold as the Toyota Pickup)
- Toyota Highlander (2001–present)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (1954–present)
- Toyota Prius (1997–present)
- Toyota RAV4 (1994–present)
- Toyota Sequoia (2000–present)
- Toyota Sienna (1998–present, North America)
- Toyota Tacoma (1995–present, North America)
- Toyota Tundra (1999–present, North America)
- Toyota Yaris (1999–present)
Carolina Auto Service is prepared to take care of all Toyota repair jobs. We can identify engine issues associated with the check engine light. We can also perform basic Toyota maintenance. No matter what kind of repair your Toyota needs, our mechanics have the tools and knowledge to make the job happen. Visit Carolina Auto Service for Winston Salem, NC Toyota repair.